Japanese Style Plant & Leaf Projects (With 40 Projects and over 250 Photos)
Yukinobu Fujino, Yuji Miura, Hiroyuki Oka
Interior decorating just got a green thumb!
Harness the beauty of plants, leaves and foliage—green decor—in this unique collection of 40 nature projects that are fun, easy and inexpensive to make. Six of Japan's leading floral and plant designers offer a range of ideas to turn found and foraged materials into stunning arrangements and displays.
With these visionary stylists as your guides, a few materials you already have at home and easy-to-obtain tools, you'll be able to:
- Create charming glass-encased air plants and spoon-based succulents
- Weave, bend and stack palm fronds into eye-catching arrangements
- Style your own one-of-a-kind leaf fashion accessories, from corsages to bracelets
- Create living jewelry and one-of-a-kind plant handbags
- Make a signature leaf tapestry and leaf wrapping paper
- And much, much more!
This book features over 250 gorgeous photographs and straightforward, step-by-step instructions that show you how to turn your surroundings into a verdant showcase for nature's beauty.