For Goodness' Sake, Let's Talk Sugar
In Food Intake and Weight Control
An enlightening guide and refreshing approach to sugar. This book, scientifically backed and complete with infographics born of decades of research and experience, aspires to inform both professionals and lay people alike on the controversial topic of sugar in health and nutrition, debunking common fearmongering myths in the process. It:
- answers that important question of what you need to know about sugar
- poses and then answers the question – what is the connection between sugar and energy?
- reveals the answer to that all-important question – what does a teaspoon of sugar weigh and how many calories/kilojoules does it contain?
- discusses the important role of leftovers
- explains how to read the food label of common drinks and foods containing sugar
- identifies the connection between atmospheric carbon dioxide and sugars
- suggests the important information on how to lose and maintain weight. What is the sugar-free diet?
- informs about the power of marketing of sugar-containing foods
- answers the questions you have always wanted to ask but didn’t know where to go.