Ashton's Dancing Dreams
Kaitlyn Pitts, Camryn Pitts, Olivia Pitts
A new city. A new school. New friends. The Daniels sisters have been slowly rebuilding their lives after their mother’s death.
Ansley’s the baker. Amber’s the volleyball player. Ashton "Cammie" Daniels has fallen in love with dancing. There’s nothing she loves better than attending dance class with her two friends, Rani and June. But that joy is in jeopardy when Rani’s father announces they may be moving to London.
When she finds out about the school's spring talent show, Ashton thinks that if she and her friends enter and dance, Rani's parents will think twice about taking their daughter away from her home, friends, and activities.
But her dreams begin to fall apart when the group can't agree on music, costumes, or choreography! Cammie has an important decision to make: stick it out for Rani's sake, go off on her own, or close the curtain for good on her dream to dance.
Ashton’s Dancing Dreams—
- Is the second book in the Daniels Sisters Faithgirlz fiction series
- Features diverse characters any tween girl can relate to
- Written by the daughters of beloved author and speaker Wynter Pitts
- Is an engaging read for girls ages 8-12
- Includes illustrations
- Is a perfect gift for tween girls, and is great for Spring Break and summer vacation reading